Saturday, August 9, 2008

August Rush

No, not the movie. :) I just feel like time is continuing to fly by.
There are only 6 days left before we leave for our vacation to Cali to stay with Lace and Hunter. We have so many big plans while we're there! SeaWorld, staying the night in San Diego at the Hard Rock Hotel, which looks AMAZING. Touring San Diego, going to Raging Waters Water Park, going to an amazing restaurant for our 3 year wedding anniversary. This restaurant has a roof that rolls away, so you can see the sky while you enjoy your meal.
Of course we will also be visiting several beaches. Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Huntington Beach top the list. We were invited to a pretty big party in Hollywood at a popular nightclub as well, and we are going to spend a day in LA, checking out Beverley Hills, etc. It is going to be a wonderful, and much needed trip!
My friend Lindsey recently announced that she is pregnant. Congratulations Lou! I know how much you've wanted this and it's finally here! I know you will be a wonderful mother. You're dreams are finally coming true!
Last weekend we went boating with Lindsey and Brian and her family. It was a lot of fun! Trav when tubing for the first time. He didn't want to try it, but once he got out there he loved it. I enjoyed just relaxing in the boat!
Last night we went to Carino's for the first time. We've been wanting to try it since it opened in July. It was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but good food. We went with Linds, Brian, Jeff and his new girlfriend Liz.
Today we are doing yard work and tonight we are going to Mon and JD's for a BBQ and some Wii fun! Tomorrow I'd better start packing because our trip is right around the corner!!
Travis continues to be an amazing husband and best friend. I rely on his advice and understanding very much, and he is always there to give me what I need. I love his will to always make things better. I've really noticed him striving to make the yard look good this year, and it's fun to see the improvements he makes on it. It is really looking so much better! Your hard work is paying off baby!
We're coming up on our 3 year wedding anniversary, and in November we will celebrate 10 years being together! It's been a great 10 years and I'm looking forward to so many more!

No comments: