Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life goes on

I haven't blogged for to long....so I have so much to catch up on!
Last weekend was good! We were supposed to hang out with Air and K, but they ended up going to a bday party for someone, so we went and hung out with Robbie and her husband Todd for the evening. Since Trav and I didn't work, we slept in and watched a movie before starting in on our mojito's at 4! We took the party over to Robbie's at about 5 and Trav helped them with the pony keg of Hef that they were trying to finish off! I stuck to my mojito's! We talked and laughed and enjoyed ourselves! We watched I am legend, which I actually enjoyed. I didn't think I would!
Saturday we did lots of yard work! It felt so good to get it done. We still have a long way to go though! We got our apple tree trimed finally! yay!
That evening Trav and I had an "us" night. We had a really fun night together.
Sunday was Easter so we woke up early and went to church with my family. It was a really good service! After church we went to Easter lunch at Trav's parents and then back to my parents for dessert and leftovers! We didn't get home till almost 11 but it was a great day with family!
The work week was busy! And long! I was glad when Friday was here again!
We had plans with Lindsey and Brian and Jeff so we met up at GameTime for some good food and drinks and to watch the March Madness Games! 2 of my teams lost and 2 of them won. After dinner (which was delicious) we headed back to Lindsey and Brians to have more drinks. Lindsey and I planned to drink LOTS since we're gonna slow down on the drinks for a while! Trav and I brought the Wii to, so we played Wii games and drank and had a great time! Lou and I had tequila slammers and Brian and Jeff took straight shots of tequila! Trav stayed away from the tequila! Thats my man!
We had a really fun night!
Today we got up early to go meet with our tax lady and sign for our taxes. We owe this year which really sucks! After that we went grocery shopping and got all our Sunday chores done because Amber is in the hospital being induced to have little Coraline. When she gives birth (which should be tomorrow) we are going to head to Portland to see our first niece!
Tonight we are getting together with Mon and another friend to do some drinking and just have tons more fun!
Thats all for now!

No comments: