Monday, January 12, 2009

Loving this fireball!

I'm having my first atomic fireball in probably 15 years! And I love it!
We survived our first week back! Barely! Working a full 5 day week was defiantly difficult! To celebrate, we had a very laid back weekend!
Friday we had a dentist appointment....just an exam and cleaning. It went well. They found that one of my sealants was coming off and something had slipped under it and given me a small cavity. Silly, because the whole point of a sealant is to avoid cavities. Such is life. I'll have to get that filled soon. I don't like getting cavities filled at all! I seem to get one once every 8 years or so.
After the dentist Trav and I went to check out a new BBQ restaurant in town called Bomack's BBQ> It is so good! The BBQ sauce is amazing. I got pulled pork with a Caesar salad and garlic mashed potatoes and I was very happy! They bring you cornbread as an appetizer. And we got endless sweet tea. YUM! We will be going back for sure.
We headed to FM next to get treats! We got ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, and york's! We watched a couple movies at home before bed. It was a nice relaxing night.
Saturday we slept in until noon. We got up and had grilled cheese sandwiches and cream of mushroom soup. After lunch we took a nap, and finally around 2 we got ready and headed to my parents. Our dryer is still broken (waiting for a part) so we took some laundry with us to get a few loads done.
We had a great time at my parents. We talked, ate steak, played games, and watched movies until 11. Trav and I watched another couple movies at home!! I told you we laid low!!
Sunday we did our normal errands and chores after our jog. We finished the evening watching the season premiere of 24 (so good) and the end of the Golden Globe awards.
I thought a laid back weekend would go slower than our packed ones do, but it still seemed to fly by! It's already Monday again!
Back to it! Have a great week!

No comments: