Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday K!

This weekend we celebrated K's bday! Saturday we headed to Los Dos to enjoy some Mexican food and celebrate. Dinner was so good. I haven't been to Los Dos in a long time!
After dinner we all went to Riley's for drinks and pool. I ran into an old friend while we were there so it was fun to catch up! We talked, drank, and just enjoyed the scene for a couple hours before getting tired and heading home! When we got home we watched a movie and during the movie K called and asked if they could come to our house and crash. For the birthday boy, we said of course!
This meant we had to stay up a little later, so we played some Wii Sports. By 2:30 we were starting to wonder where they were! The bar closed at 2, so they had to leave by 2 and my house wasn't far from the bar!
I called Air, Trav called K......we couldn't get ahold of anyone! Finally at 3 we gave up and went to bed. The next morning we found out that they went home at 1 and K just forgot to call us! Air never even knew that he planned on coming over!! Good times.
Sunday I spent some time with Rachelle, we cleaned and ran our errands, and my parents came over in the afternoon to hang out! We had pizza and fudge for dinner.
It was another great and relaxing weekend! Keep 'em coming!
I am looking forward to Valentine's Day. Trav took the reigns on planning it this year and I'm excited to find out what he has in store!!

No comments: