Thursday, September 20, 2007

TGIF!!! - Not!

I may sound a little bitter, because it's Thursday, but almost everyone I know is taking tomorrow off so it's Friday for them! I am stuck doing the normal Friday routine. Oh well, I won't complain! :)
Well, Travis had his 1 year review yesterday! It went very well. He got very high mark from everyone! Above Exceeds on several of the catagories, and Exceeds on everything else! I am so stinking proud of him! He has only been in the "field" for one year and he is going above and beyond! His boss had only good things to say about him. He has taken the online department so far in the past year! He got a $1.50 raise, and he already got $1 raise after he'd been there for 6 months (which is not something they normally do) so in a year he has already gotten $2.50 in raises!
I am so proud of him....I know this is just the beginning, but it shows how dedicated and how good he is at his job! He is very smart and so business minded!
Travis, keep up the good work! You are an amazing man and I am so proud of you! I love you very much!

Other than that not a whole lot has been going on. This week everyone went on vacation except Scott and I, so we have been running the place alone! It's gone very well! I'm glad the week is coming to a close. We don't have any huge weekend plans, but I'm SO happy for that! We want to get some yard work done...to get ready for the fall and winter, and do some serious relaxing! Air started day shift at the hospital on Tuesday and I already love her new schedule! Yay Air!
Have a great day!

No comments: