Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday weekend

Well, I'm 26. I can't believe another year has gone by! Every year at this time I have to take a moment to think about how grateful I am to NOT be stuck driving to Woodburn to an Accounts Payable job that I never wanted, that was horrible, in Woodburn. I am especially glad to be working in Albany NOW with gas prices sky rocketing!
I have a hard time getting older now.....I'd like to stay in my 20's forever and I am getting further and away from it!
I had a wonderful birthday week! Dinner at the Clark's Sr. was delicious, as usual! Kathy made my favorite light cake.....it's chocolate with a raspberry filling and it doesn't taste light at all!
Thursday dinner at my parents was SO good. I haven't had manicotti for a long time! We had manicotti, salad, french bread, and cantaloupe, and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert! And my parents spoiled me with gifts. They got me a set of really nice wine glasses, a beautiful wood planter, and a Wii Fit!! It is a lot of fun to use.
Friday I went to dinner with friends. Mon and JD, and Robbie and Todd were out of town, and Rachelle wasn't back from AZ yet, so they couldn't make it! But Air and K, and Linds and Brian came and we had a great time at Red Robin! We went back to the house and played the Wii Fit.
Sat we worked in the yard and had my parents over for a bbq! They stayed and played the Wii Fit until about 10.
Sunday we slept in and worked in the yard some more. We went rollerblading with my new blades and Trav's new wheels, and of course did all our chores and errands!
It was a great weekend.
I am really looking forward to this weekend to. The weather is supposed to be really nice! We are going on a wine tour from Salem - Portland, and then to dinner at the Portland City Grill. It will be a really fun day! Just having some nice weather will be a blast!
Rachelle is back!!! She got back on Sunday evening and this morning we worked out before work. She is such a good workout partner. Even though we only worked out for 40 mins it was a good workout. I can't wait to get back into shape! And I'm so happy to have Shell back. She is such an encouraging person and so much fun to be around! Tonight we are going to a softball game and then I am going to Lou's to hang out for a while.
Well, I still have a few things to get done before 5, so I'm going to get to it! Have a good week!

No comments: