Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer is here!

I can defiantly tell that summer is here! It's only June 2nd and our calendar is already booking up!
June 2nd - Going to the Clarks Sr for bday dinner
June 4th - Having Air and K over for a BBQ
June 5th - My 26th bday, going to my parents house for dinner!
June 6th - Going to dinner with friends to celebrate my bday
June 9th - Surprise party for a friend
June 14th - Wine tour with Mom and Dad ending in Portland and taking them to Portland City Grill for mom's bday and Father's Day
June 15th - Clark's Sr. for Father's Day
June 17th - Mom's bday...another dinner!
June 18th - My 1 year anniversary with CM&S
June 21st - Going to the coast for the weekend
June 28th - Camping
July 4 - 6 - Camping

And it's only the 2nd!!
We had a great weekend. Friday we went to the Olive Garden with Mon and JD. The food was wonderful. I had apricot chicken. After dinner we went back to their house and played the Wii. We brought over our remotes so we had 4, which was a lot of fun! We drank margaritas and wine. Trav and I walked home at about 1. We were able to walk because Mon and JD live only 1 mile away.
Sat we slept in and Trav took his car in to get the brakes fixed, while Air and I went to get pedicures. She tool me for my bday. It was really nice. My feet need to be pampered more often! Then we went shopping in Salem and found TONS for cute summer clothes!
We headed back at 6 and went straight to a going away party for one of her co-workers. It was a good party. Good food, good drinks, and good people.
Sunday we slept in again, and then headed to Salem (3rd day in a row for me!) to get my bday present from Trav. We got me some nice roller blades since we have been roller blading a lot more lately and I've been using his brothers old skates that are way to big and very worn out! We also got a new BBQ. We got a great deal on it and it is really nice. We spent the next 2 hours putting it together!!
Now it's back to Monday! It'll be Friday before I know it. I'm looking forward to this week....it feels like it's going to be a good one!

No comments: