Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A big pay-off

Ok, I'm just excited and had to brag a little!
Trav and I are going to pay off our 2nd mortgage this month or early next month!! Even though we had to PAY on our taxes this year...almost $1000! We have been working SO SO hard to get this sucker paid off that we've really limited out spending cash for the last year...but it looks like we're gonna make it! It was our small small mortgage, but we didn't want that extra payment! $16,500! $21,500 with our HD cc and $23,500 with the unexpected taxes and vet/car bills! That is a lot to pay off in a year.
Let me tell you it took a lot of hard work and dedication from Trav and I!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so so so happy to have it be gone. We still have so much we want to pay off, but that was a big goal for us and we are almost there. I feel like all we do is pay off debt! First cc's, then saving for a house, then the 2nd mortgage and the HD cc that we used for repairs and updating the house!
But wow, we are so close now I can taste it!
Sorry to rant and rave for so long!

No comments: