Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Hot Cocoa!

My pumpkin pie hot cocoa has arrived!!! It is delicious!
I haven't posted for far to long! Trav and I had a good weekend. Friday night we went to Clemenza's for dinner. There was a 45 min wait so we walked down to Wyatts to get some drinks. Of course on an empty stomach they worked very well! I had 2 glasses of Willamette Valley Riesling, and Trav had a couple heffy's. We had a great time. We sat at the bar and played the brain teasers they had there. By the time Clemenza's called and told us our table was ready, I was really buzzin! We had a really good dinner and then went back to the house to have more wine and watched Iron Man. Great movie!
Afterwards, we put in the Incredible Hulk but I fell asleep about 1/2 hr into it.
Saturday we slept in until 10 and then got ready to go to Trav's parents for lunch. We had lunch and talked with them until about 3. Then we went by Air's to take care of their animals while they are on vacation. The rats had babies and they were SO sweet! So we held and played with them for a little while before going home.
We had plans with Rachelle and Derrick that evening, but Derrick's co worker who was in a coma got out of it (yay!) so he went to OHSU to see him, so we rescheduled. Trav and I decided to get pizza instead and watch more movies! The pizza was SO good! I haven't had pizza in probably 2 or 3 years!
My brother called and asked us if we wanted to come up and watch a movie on his huge projector screen tv! We did! My mom got out the Edelweiss which is such good white wine! We watched Journey to the Center of the Earth (cute) and then went home and went to bed!
SUNDAY we slept in until 10:30, then measured the fireplace and FINALLY ordered the paint for it! I can't wait to paint it! Then we went for a walk/jog which felt really good. It was such a beautiful day! 70, sunny, and beautiful fall leaves everywhere. It was very colorful! We got back and got ready to go groc shopping. Before we got that far though we had to eat! So we went to subway, then remembered that we wanted to get our transmissions flushed at Oil Can Henry's, so we got that done, and THEN went grocery shopping! Then it was back to the house to clean up and Trav mowed the lawn! Sunday was a very productive day! It felt great getting some items crossed off our list! We've been so busy the past several months that we've just been adding to the list, instead of crossing things off!
This weekend we are going to a Halloween party that Rachelle and D are throwing. Ladd is coming with us! I still haven't decided for sure what I'm going to dress up as! I think Trav's going to be a pimp, so if we go as a "couple" I guess I'll have to be a ho. :) I also borrowed a dark angel costume from Rachelle that is really cute, and I might be a school girl. So many options!
The weather has continued to be gorgeous! COLD, but sunny! And it's so pretty with all the leaves changing colors. October is coming to a close already, and I feel like it just started!
Well, back to work! I'm going to go make some pumpkin pie hot cocoa and get to it!

No comments: