Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's almost Christmas!

It snowed again on Thursday night, so Friday I stayed home. Work was closed because of the weather. I slept in, took a bath, and made Trav lunch. While he was home for lunch we made a snowman. He was awesome. He stayed up all weekend!








Trav and our snowman

Then Air picked me up and we went shopping. I needed to finish my Christmas shopping, and we also went to Old Navy. They were having TONS of good deals and I bought myself lots of stuff! I got my Christmas shopping done and that night wrapped all the gifts!
That evening Trav and I went with my parents to dinner at the new Steakhouse in Albany, Cascade Grill. It was good! Then we got a bottle of wine to share while watching movies. It was a fun night.
Saturday we slept in again, and my parents came over at noon to bring some goodies they had for us. My mom had seen a good deal on a big crock pot and I asked her to pick one up for Air (for Christmas...Air has been wanting one for years and she asked for kitchen items for Christmas this year...). I LOVED it and it was a great deal so I asked them to go get me one! (I don't have a Bi-mart card) Trav still needed to get my gift, so he and my dad went shopping!
Mom and I just relaxed, drank hot cocoa, and listened to Christmas music while looking at the tree all lit up and stacked with gifts underneath!! It was very relaxing.
My parents left and invited us up for dinner and to make my mom's chocolate covered mints and cherries. We went of course! And I sampled a LOT of the chocolates. :)
Sunday we cleaned and all our normal stuff.
This is only a 2 day workweek! I'm off Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after...and then it's the weekend! I'm looking forward to the holiday's spent with family, AND the week off work!
Happy Holiday's! Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: