Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A new beginning

Well, I have started my new chapter! I started my new job on Monday. It has been such a relief. I don't think it's completely soaked in yet! I miss the heck out of Lindsey Lou.....we had so much fun driving together everyday! But we will still hang out cuz we're bf's! :) We have so much in common... I love her to peices!
Anyway, I have been learning this new job...as an office manager! It's been fun. There is always so much information at the beginning of a new job, I feel like I will never remember it all....but I know in a month I'll have it down pat.
Trav and I are still plugging along at the house. There is still work to be done. We need to kill the clover in our lawn and fertilize it! And we need to put light fixtures and door knobs on, and switch covers! And we'd love to organize the garage! But, it's so nice out we'd also like to spend our weekends camping or rafting! Or at the beach! We are planning lots of camping trips. I'm pretty sure 4 are already in the works!
Lindseys 24th bday is the 25th, so we are going to a nice dinner at the Melting Pot this weekend to celebrate. I'm pretty excited! I always love to get dressed up for nice dinners!
Well, It's time to get some work done!
Until next time...

No comments: