Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A new chapter

Well, the day has finally come! I have decided on a new job. On Monday, I was offered to jobs, and it was hard to choose between them. I decided to go with and office manager position, in Albany. I can't even imagine how exciting it will be to work so close to home....have lunches with my husband, and hopefully have a much more fun and relaxing job! I am looking forward to the new chapter!
Today is my 25th b-day....it was a stressful work day....day 3 of our month end close, and I had to decide on which job I was gong to accept, accept it, let the other employer know that I wasn't avaliable, and let my current employer know that I was leaving. WOW, I was glad when all that was over. Then it was the hour drive home, with my friend and co-worker Lindsey....I will miss working with Lindsey dearly, but we will stay friends!! I got home to a clean house, a dozen beautiful pink roses and a sweet card and gift (apples to apples...I LOVE that game) from my wonderful husband. I don't know what I would do without him. He has definatly been a rock for me the past few challenging months! I love him so very much!!
Then it was off to b-day dinner at my parents. We had a lot of fun! Drank some cran and vodkas....made with my vodka bday present from my friend Kaleb, and played my new games apples to apples. It was a lot of fun! I have 2 moer bday dinner celebrations this week and I had one on Saturday with our friends Erika and Kaleb! It's nice to feel loved!!
Well, I'm off for today....I thought I should share the new, good, and scary news!! It is a new chapter to our lives...I am excited to see what happens next!

No comments: