Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NIght out

Last night was fun. Trav and I made pork and red potatoes with green beans and cottage cheese for dinner, and I had strawberries with cool whip for dessert. Yum! Then we watered the garden, and at about 7, I had a glass of champagne, and Trav had some wine. We were meeting some friends at Red Robin at 8, and I knew they would be having some drinks but Trav and I spent WAY to much at the Melting Pot over the weekend so I didn't want to spend a bunch more on drinks!! So, we proceeded to finish off a bottle of champagne, and half a bottle of wine before heading over!! We were feeling pretty good. Red Robin was fun. Everyone got drinks, I got a absolut lemonade, and Trav got a giant Heffy. Everyone else ordered food, but since we had already eaten we stuck to our drinks! At about 9:30 we headed home. Air and K came over to our house, and we polished off another bottle of wine! We played apples to apples and had a good time! We looked at the clock at 11 and couldn't believe what time it was!!! We usually head to bed at 10 or 10:30!! So we said goodnight to Air and K and headed to bed! I couldn't believe it was Tuesday when I woke up this morning! I thought it was Saturday and I couldn't figure out why my alarm was going off so early. It was a hard reality when I realized it was TUESDAY and I had to get up and go to work!! So that was rough. I'm feeling much better than I thought I would though!!
I am excited about this weekend. Trav and I are getting away on a much needed little vaca! We are going to our friends beach house. There will be a lot of people there, and a lot of people that we don't know, but it will be fun. I hope the sun is shining!! I'm like to go crabbing, lay on the beach, have some fires, have some drinks, and some nice relaxing walks along the beach. We are heading to Waldport right after work on Friday, and are staying Friday and Sat night, coming back Sunday afternoon. I am really looking forward to the break!
Not a heck of a lot going on besides that. It's nice to have a job where I can go back to planning trips and enjoying my life!! Oh, my friend Lindsey DID get that state job!! YAY! Her last day with Allied Wasted is July 6th! They are dropping like flies!
Alright, back to work!

No comments: