Friday, August 3, 2007

Another Weekend is Here!

Man, I am so glad it's Friday. I have not been getting very good sleep for the past couple weeks, and it is really making a difference in everything!!
The weather here has been beautiful lately! I love having nice weather. I don't really like the temperature to go past 85 though! I know, I'm really picky.
This week has been a long one. I still don't know whats going on with my car insurance stuff. The adjuster conveniently went out of town Wednesday and won't be back until Monday.
We have been enjoying lots of bbq's lately! Last night we went to the Clarks Sr. for bbq'd salmon. Yummy! Jason and Amber (Trav's brother and sister in law) came down also. We found out that Amber is pregnant!
This weekend we are dog sitting for the Clark's. Tonight we are going to order Pizza Pipeline with Brian and Lindsey, and just veg out! Tomorrow we are going to the fair with Monika and JD, and Sunday I think we are going to Silver Creek Falls after we get our chores done. I am looking forward to it, because it sounds like it should be pretty relaxing!
Next weekend we are camping with our friend Ladd! I love camping so I'm pretty excited! Plus, I bought some bug spray for this trip!!
Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: