Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday AGAIN?!?!

Monday again! Wow, they are just coming so quickly these days. Trav and I had a good weekend. We didn't get a lot done, but every now and then I think thats ok! We were dog sitting for the Clark Sr's. It was nice because we were away from our house, so it kind-of gave us a little break.Anyway, Friday we had to run a few errands after work, but we headed to Corvallis at 6:30. We ordered pizza from Pizza Pipeline as we were heading out of Albany, so it would be ready when we got to Corvallis. We love Pizza Pipeline pizza! We had picked up a 5th of grape vodka to share, so we stopped at Fred Meyer to get a couple mixers. Then we went to get our pizza, and headed to the Clark Sr's house. Brian ended up having to work late, and after he got off work, he and Lindsey had to return something to Salem, so they had to cancel. Trav and I decided to have a cozy night...just the two of us, pizza, movies, and grape martini's. It was fun. We were pretty worn out from the long week, so we went to bed a little past midnight. We slept until noon, and I feel like I could have slept all day! I'm sure my body was catching up from the horrible sleep I got all week, but I still couldn't believe how tired I was!We got up Saturday, showered, and took the dog for a nice long walk. After the walk, we went to pick blueberries and get our fresh fruits and vegi's from the fruit stand. I am really going to miss the fresh fruits and veggies in the winter time! Anyway, after that, we went grocery shopping and then went back to our house to unload all our goods! We headed back to the Clarks Sr to take care of Buddy around 6. We had dinner and then left to meet Monika and JD at the Benton County Fair. We had fun just walking around and talking! We looked at the livestock, and spent a lot of time looking at the roosters and bunnies! They are SO cute. After the fair closed we all headed back to the Clark Sr's.We just enjoyed talking and laughing until a little after 1. They are not taking birth control......getting ready to have their 2nd child! How exciting!Sunday we ended up not going to Silver Falls..kind of a bummer, but we had a lot of house work, etc to do. So we got it all taken care of. It was a relaxing weekend. This week will NOT be relaxing, as we are getting ready for our camping trip this weekend. BUT, the camping will be very relaxing and make it all worth-while. I'm looking forward to "roughing it"I have really been thinking about starting a family lately...it feels like it's getting close to time.Travis is a wonderful husband and provider for our family....we are at a comfortable spot and I think we are getting close to taking the next step! It is exciting and a little scary to think about!!Well, have a good week! I will be trying to enjoy mine!!

No comments: