Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Travis

Man, lately I find myself wondering a lot, “How did I get such an amazing husband?” Travis takes such good care of me. He makes me laugh, he listens to me when I am upset, and he knows the right things to say to calm me down. He is always there for me, and I never have any doubt that he loves me completely. He is my best friend, lover, and soul mate. How did I get so lucky? We work on our dreams together and we support each other. We have FUN together! Everyday is not wonderful, but I always know I can rely on Travis. I thank God everyday for bringing Travis into my life.
Travis, Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, man, and someday, father. Thank you for letting me lean on you when I am not strong enough. Thank you for holding me close when I need to be held, and giving me space when I need space. Thank you for communicating with me, and supporting me in my dreams. Thank you for envisioning the future with me, and working with me on making it what we want. Thank you for making me laugh, and keeping a smile on my face. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make everyday to do the right thing for me and for us. I love you so much and I feel so blessed to have you as my husband! I look forward to each day we spend together and I can’t wait for the next 70 years with you! I love you.

No comments: