Friday, November 9, 2007

9 year anniversary

Today marks Travis and I's 9 year anniversary from the day he asked me out November 9, 1998. I am excited to go celebrate with him this evening! I can still remember that day so well, even what I wore and what time he asked me!
I can't wait to get off work early! Tomorrow we are celebrating Air's 26th bday. I am looking forward to it! I think this is going to be a very good weekend!

To my husband Travis:
Happy 9 year anniversary! It's hard to believe we have been together for 9 years already. I have enjoyed every day. Thank you for making life so much fun and such an adventure! Never a dull moment!
You were a wonderful boyfriend and have proven yourself as an amazing, selfless, loving, committed husband.
Here's to 69 more years together!! I love you with all my heart and soul.
Sarah

No comments: