Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Turkey day is coming

It's already Tuesday afternoon! Only 2 days until Thanksgiving! I can't believe how quickly it is coming! I'm getting pretty excited with all the last minute details for having Thanksgiving at the house this year! The Turkey is thawing in the fridge and I have purchased all the ingredients to make the meal! Now I just have to wait for the day to come so I can get to work!!
Tomorrow evening it starts! We are cleaning the house and getting all the appetizers ready tomorrow!
Today Trav and I went to the DMV to turn in our passport applications. It makes our trip seems so much more real now that we've done that! We are planning on booking the trip this weekend. We are booking a trip to the Caribbean at an all-inclusive resort! It's going to be so nice! Now we just have to pick where we want to go and which resort we want to stay at.
Passports are no cheap thing either! Man, $250 down the drain that fast! Oh well! I'm sure we will use them a few times in the next 10 years! I hope so anyway.
Last night we were watching some sit-coms on TV, and all the shows were having their Thanksgivings. The girls were wearing the cutest little holiday outfits, so I begged Travis to go with me to find one! I found 3 really cute ones! I can't wait to wear them over the holidays! And it made me so much more excited to go shopping at the day after thanksgiving sales!
Well, it's almost time to go, so I need to finish my work! Tonight we are going to Air's for fajitas! Yummy! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: