Monday, November 5, 2007

November is here!

Good Morning.
Our weekend was relaxing. It’s sad that it’s already over. It was perfect fall weather. Cold crisp air, but the sun was shining!! It was beautiful!
Friday night after work we ran a few errands, and then soaked our work stresses away in a nice hot bath. It was very relaxing. Afterwards we headed to Air’s for Tacos and movies! A relaxing night is just what the doctor ordered! We watched Spiderman 3, which was very good, Killing Jake something or other, which was funny, but silly, and started Hollywoodland, but I fell asleep about 10 minutes into that one!
The tacos were delicious and laying around in my sweatpants and sweatshirt after a long hot bath was perfect!
Saturday we slept in until 11. We decided to get all our chores and errands done Saturday instead of Sunday this week, to get it over with and also to get some food to eat! So we worked on cleaning up, sorting laundry, grocery shopping, etc until about 4. Air came over to have omlets and biscuits and gravy with us at about 5. We made jello shots and talked and laughed until the Beavers Game started on tv. It was exciting being able to watch the game on tv for once! The game however, was not very exciting. It was pretty depressing really. The final score was 24 to 3. Ouch. Better luck next game Beavs!
Air, Trav and I had a great time sitting around talking and drinking! K showed up at about 10 and we hung out until about 3 in the morning!
Sunday we slept in until almost 1!! We finally rolled out of bed and Trav mowed the lawn while I started the laundry. My mom called and asked if I could come help her organize her shop so she could fit someone her new Christmas inventory in!! So we headed to my parents at about 3 to help out. We also scored a shrimp and steak dinner while we were there! It was fun. We ended up leaving at about 6. We ended the weekend just finishing the laundry and watching some tv.
It was relaxing, which is what I wanted!!
This weekend will not be so relaxing! Trav and I are celebrating our 9 year dating anniversary on Friday. It will be a lot of fun! Saturday we are celebrating Air’s 26th bday!! We are probably going to go to a nice dinner in Portland and then find a good night club there!
I found out last night that I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year. I’m excited, but I’m also nervous. It will be a smaller than normal group, so it will be a good way to break me in! We are having my parents and my brother, and Travs parents and his granddad! On the menu is: appetizers, deviled eggs, olives, and pickles, and of course wine and champagne! For dinner: a 20lb turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green salad, candied yams, stuffing, cool whip fruit salad, green bean casserole, rolls, and cranberry sauce. And dessert, Pumpkin pie and cherry cheese cake!!! It will be quite the event!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Well, back to work for now! Have a great week!

No comments: