Friday, January 11, 2008

Almost the weekend!

2 hours until the weekend! Yippee!
This has been a difficult week, being the first week back to work full time in about 3 weeks! And knowing there is no hope of time off until March! But I made it!
We took Kayden in for his surgery today. I am feeling really sad about it. I know it had to be done; his tail has just been a nuisance to him since it broke. But I feel bad that he has to have surgery, and I am very sad that his tail will be gone. I am SO grateful he is alive and ok though. We will pick him up this afternoon and dote on him non-stop!
On top of that, I feel like we are drowning in debt right now. We have just been hit hard recently with unexpected bill and bill. First the vet, then the cars needed repairs and maintenance….it just seems to never end. And my credit card bill shows the damage. I just want to get out of debt!! I know I need to be patient and we are working toward it, but it’s hard to wait!
Travis and I have decided to join the YMCA. They offer a lot more in their membership than Anytime Fitness where we currently are members does. Fun things like a pool, spa, sauna, racquetball, and even exercise classes. On top of the regular weights and cardio machines. I think it will help us be motivated to go, since we can do things we enjoy while we are there. And it’s not much more a month than the other gym was. Plus it is month to month, no contracts. I hate contracts! Anyway, we are going in to sign up on Saturday and then we will stay and enjoy the pool and spa at least! Maybe even try out the other equipment.
Other than that we don’t have much planned. We need to do a few things around the house and of course our normal Sunday chores, but I think we will be able to squeeze in some relaxing time also!
Well, only an hour and ½ left of work, so I’m gonna get back to it. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: