Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hump Day

Wow, I can't believe it's Wednesday and I haven't blogged yet!
I should start at the weekend! It was a good weekend, although fairly uneventful. We picked Kayden up Friday evening. He is doing very well. I can tell he is feeling ok, because he is very playful and feisty! Trav took him in this morning, because last night he managed to get his bandage off. The vet said it is looking very good, much better than expected, so she just took the bandage off anyway. Next Friday we will take him in to get his stitches out and then we can send him back out into the wild!
He has been sleeping in our bed the past 3 weeks that he has been inside, and recently with his new, Elizabethan collar, he has been waking Trav and I up during the night. He scratches at his ears a lot, and it rubs again the collar making a loud, irritating sound. He makes sure to do it for a good 5 minutes at a time to make sure we are awake! So, needless to say, I have not been getting good sleep this week.
My husband is famous! He launched the new web sites that he has been working on for MONTHS, on Monday! Yay! He had 2 stories written about him and the sites in the newspaper! The sites are so much better, and he has received lots of positive response from the public! As usual, I am very proud of him! He worked really hard on this, and his hard work is paying off!
Monday Trav got off work early, because he went in at 5 to get the sites launched. Since it was pretty slow at my work, I took off early to, and we headed to my parents. I worked for my mom for a couple hours, and then we had yummy salmon, pasta, and green beans for dinner with my parents.
Last night we went to GameTime, a little bar/restaurant down the street from our house, with Ame and Jay. We hadn't met Jay, except for at their wedding and I know he met a lot of people that day and probably doesn't remember any of them! Anyway, we had a really good time, and it was great food for a good deal!
After dinner we headed to the gym. We played racquetball and then jumped in the pool before soaking in the spa. It was a great evening!
Tonight we are heading to Air and K's for dinner! I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow we have an evening to ourselves, but we are hitting the gym again! I like this gym a lot more though! It has several more fun things to do!
This weekend we are re-uniting with co-workers from Allied! Our good friends Lindsey and Brian, and Jeff will be joining us! I am looking forward to it!
Well, it's back to work for me! Have a good rest of the week!

No comments: