Monday, January 7, 2008

A case of the Monday's

I defiantly have a case of the Monday's today. I despise Monday's. I hate waking up and thinking, "Today is Monday". Any day is better than a Monday. It's the start of a new work week, the weekend is over, and they are always such busy days at work!
Ugh! But the weekend was good!
Friday evening we headed over to Brian and Lindsey's house. We haven't seen them forever, so it was great catching up! Lots of laughing, which is very important! At 9 Rachelle called and said she was having a goodbye party, since she was heading back to AZ the next day, so we headed to that! We drank at Robins until about 11 when the group headed to Lucky Larry's. We drank at Lucky's until almost 2 before heading home. It was a lot of fun, but I drank way to much and paid for in on Saturday! I ended up sleeping most of the day away, and laying on the couch for the rest of it. But I made a full recovery and was ready to start Sunday early!
Sunday Trav and I got a lot done! I love weekends when we get a lot done, it feels so productive! First thing we did was rake and trim up the back yard. It started snowing while we were out there. They were beautiful full flakes! It was so pretty. Then we cleaned the garage out a little. After that was done we had some lunch and then took our cars in for maintenance. Oil Changes, and Trav needed new lights and new tires. Once that was all done we went grocery shopping and got our chores around the house done before finally sitting down at 7 and relaxing for the rest of the evening.
Now it's Monday again and I have 2 whole months of full work weeks until another break! Grin and bear it, right? :)

No comments: