Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday is here again!

We had a BEAUTIFUL weekend in the Valley. The weather was just gorgeous! I'm sure the rain will be back, which is going to be a tough adjustment!
Ladd came to stay with us this weekend. It was good to see him again! We haven't seen him since October! Friday night we hung out at the house and played a lot of Wii! It was a great time!
Saturday we headed up to Salem with him to get fitted for a tux. He is in a friends wedding this summer. Then we went to Olive Garden and enjoyed endless soup, salad, and breadsticks! I ate way to much! We headed back and went grocery shopping so we could make a yummy dinner that night.
We started drinking right at 8! We had plans to go cosmic bowling that evening with a bunch of friends. I cleaned out my liquor cabinet. I had about 8 fith's, but they all had only 2 - 3 shots in them. So I had a big variety of drinks, but they were all good!
That evening we played the Wii until it was time to go bowling. We had a lot of fun, but ended up staying up until almost 4!
Sunday we slept in. When we got up we took advantage of the beautiful weather by going for a nice walk to get a slurpee, and then washing our cars and doing some gardening.
It was a really good weekend! This weekend is the Seafood and Wine Fest. I'm very worried about leaving Kayden so I'm still not sure what we're going to do. He is still healing...it's just so darn slow!!
Today hasn't been bad at all for a Monday! I should get back to work now. Have a great week!

No comments: