Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blessed

It's already Thursday! This week is going by very quickly! I can't believe it's already almost the weekend! This weekend we are going to the Linn County Fair for some good concerts! We may even go tonight!
I have gone to the chiropractor 2x already this week, and I will be going today after work as well. Today I am getting a massage. It sounds good, but it will probably hurt since my muscles are so sore!!
Tuesday Travis got CS3. We have been wanting to get it for him since he got out of school, but it is VERY expensive. We wanted to wait until he made the money through doing freelance work before we bought it. Of course, waiting would be harder for him, because whenever he was working on a project he would have to go to the school or his parents house to use their software.
He got a job offer a couple months ago that he really wanted to do. The client kept asking when he wanted to start it, and Travis said he didn't have the software to do it yet. The client offered to buy him the software package up front and have him work it off after. We couldn't have asked for more! That is exactly what we needed!! He he got it on Tuesday and has been playing around with it ever since! We had a business dinner with the client and his wife Tuesday evening also. It was fun brainstorming ideas and knowing that Travis can actually produce something now!!
That was a HUGE blessing. That got me thinking about life in general and how much we have been blessed! Of course there are things in life that aren't good to, but all in all, we really have been blessed. It's so nice to get up at 7 or 7:10 with my husband, get ready, and not have to leave my house until 7:50 to be to work on time! It's so nice to get to have lunch with my husband everyday....it's awesome to be home from work at 5:10! I have more energy to do the things in life that are important!
Not only that, but I have time at work, during the dead periods, to do things like e-mail my friends, and blog, and pay my bills! It's so nice to have that freedom! The people I work with are great! My days go by quickly, and I'm having fun!!
Travis' 1st year review is coming up in August....I know he's going to get a great one....I just hope for VERY good things! I know I'm setting my hopes and expectations to high, but I am so excited to see what comes out of it!

No comments: