Saturday, July 21, 2007

The weekend begins...

The weekend is here! Another week has flown by! They seem to keep going faster and faster!!
Travis and I went to the fair last night and tonight. After work we ran a couple errands, stopped by Robbie's house to see she and Becky and the baby! We stayed for a couple hours to catch up and drink some wine! It was a good time. We left at about 8 to get to the Phil Vassar concert. It had started sprinkling, so we weren't sure if we were going to go or not. We decided to go for it...and I'm really glad we did!
We had to wait until about 9 for the concert to start, but it was so good! I didn't realize how many songs he sings that I really like! It sprinkled on us through most of the concert, but it was pretty light. It made it more of an experience! :) It's been raining quite a bit the past week...which is pretty strange in late July!! I want the sunshine back!
Anyway, it did stop for about the last 1/2 hr. We really had a great time! We got home at about 10:45 and watched "Beerfest" which was ok.
I think we're off to a good start for the weekend! Tomorrow I'm not sure what we'll do....probably hit up the fair again!! Maybe go out to American Dream with Sparks! We haven't seen him for a while so it would be fun to catch up. We might get to see Brian and Lindsey who we haven't seen in a few weeks! And we may even run into Monika and JD at the fair if we go.
I'll fill you in on Monday! Have a good one!

No comments: