Thursday, July 26, 2007

Insurance

TGI almost F!! I am so ready for the weekend. I have had crappy sleep all week, and I'm just tired.
Tuesday night Trav and I went up to my parents house for a bbq. We had bbq'd steak, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, salad, and cantaloupe. It was SO yummy! We sat out on the deck and drank wine in the sunshine. It was a lot of fun!
Last night, Air came over while Trav worked on some logo sketches for a client. We had a good time hanging out! We used to hang out every week, just have a girls night. We haven't done that since Trav and I moved! We need to get back to it!
So I am getting SOO frustrated with the guy who hit me's insurance company! Last week they called with a weak offer. I could never get a decent replacement with it! So we told them it wasn't enough and that we couldn't find anything even close to that price that would replace it. They asked for us to fax over proof of the exact same car for sale in Oregon to see how much they are selling for. We spent hours on-line researching and could only find 2 cars that were the same year and style in Oregon. We faxed the info over, and they called back yesterday and said that "their sources" said the car should be $1000 less than the offer they originally gave me. I don't know who their "sources" are because obviously we didn't find that to be true! Thats just not reality! I am SOOO frustrated. This isn't my fault at all. I got hit, my car was totaled, I have headaches every day now, as well as back aches and neck aches, I have to spend hours a week in doctors offices, and they are making me feel like I'm the victim here.
I can't wait until this whole process is over! Hopefully it will end decently, and everything will work out. Thats what I'm praying for!

No comments: