Friday, July 13, 2007

The weekend is here!

Well, another week has gone by! I'm feeling more comfortable at my new job, although there is still a lot to learn!
Only 6 hours until the weekend officially begins! This should be a really fun weekend! I was feeling pretty bummed earlier this week, since so far this summer all of our camping trips have been canceled. We were planning on going the 6 -8, then the 13 - 15, and the 20 - 22 and all of them have been canceled! We have one planned for the 27th - 29th, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for that one!! We just started camping last summer, so to prepare for this summer, we got a tent, sleeping bags, an air mattress, and cooler, etc, and so far we haven't even been able to use them!!
But, we have new fun plans for this weekend! We are starting out by going to the liquor store! Always a good start right? :) Then we are going out to dinner with our friends Air and K, and then back to their house for drinks around the fire pit! We may even be able to go out partying with Ty Pennington from Extreme Home Makeover!! He's in Corvallis and some of Air's friends know him and said he may be going out tonight...if he does we're going to tag along! That would be fun! If not though, we'll still have fun at the fire, having drinks and catching up!
Then Saturday we are going to the lake with Air and K and Mike and Lynn and some of their friends. They have a Seadoo, so we'll ride around on that, and just relax with some beers!
Sunday Trav and I are going to work on the house more....just get the rooms completely set up and things like that! Hopefully soon we'll get the light fixtures and switch cover, etc so I don't feel like I'm living in a construction zone anymore!
Next weekend since we're not camping we will go to the Linn County fair. There are some pretty good concerts this year, so that will be fun!
I still haven't heard back about my car.... I have an appointment at the chiropractor on Monday. I am feeling much better, but my back and neck are still a little sore, so I'm going to get "adjusted" and checked out!
6 hours until the weekend officially begins! YAY

No comments: