Monday, July 23, 2007

New week

I can’t believe it’s already Monday! The weeks go by fast, but the weekends go even faster! We had a good weekend, The Phil Vassar concert was a lot of fun!
Saturday we slept in until noon, and my mom called to ask us if we wanted to go to a wine tasting event at Willamette Valley Vineyards. We said yes, and got ready, but she called right after we finished getting ready and said she read the date wrong and it wasn’t Saturday. At least we were ready for the day! We decided to get our grocery shopping out of the way. We wanted to get fresh fruits and veggies, so we went to a little stand on hwy 34 to pick out local produce. We got tons of good stuff! Then, I wanted to go pick some fresh blueberries so Travis took me to Blueberry Meadows! I’ve never picked blueberries before, so it was a new experience. It was lots of fun! We picked a pound and ½ of big, sweet, juicy “Berkley” blueberries. We finished them last night though, so clearly we should have gotten more! They were such a good deal we will probably go there at least once a week!
We finished grocery shopping, stopped to get an iced coffee, and headed home. We brainstormed what to have for dinner, and talked to Lindsey and Brian a little. We decided to get together with them after dinner. We bbq’d chicken (yum) and made some pasta!
We headed over to the Holcomb’s at about 7:30. We haven’t seen them forever, so we were pretty excited! We had a really good time just talking, catching up, drinking wine, and laughing! Their neighbors came over after a while, and we had a good time meeting and hanging out with them. We headed home at 1 and went to bed.
Sunday we slept in again. When we got up, we decided it was a good day for a bike ride. We went for a good couple hours, just around town. It was fun. When we got home, we decided to be productive, and tackle a bunch of laundry and cleaning up the guest room! We got a lot done. We went out to Wilhelm’s for dinner, and ran a couple errands. When we got home we watched a little TV before bed.
Now it’s Monday again! A new week. We will probably get to go camping this weekend. I don’t want to get too excited…since we haven’t been able to go at all yet! I hope we can though!
My back has been pretty sore still….I am going back to the chiropractor today. I always feel better after I leave the chiropractor, but the next day it hurts again, and I always have a darn headache! Hopefully pretty soon I’ll be as good as new!

No comments: