Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Anniversary Approaching

So some people think I'm silly for still celebrating Trav and I's DATING anniversary now that we're married. But we dated for so long, that the date he asked me out still means a lot to me! Our 9 year dating anniversary is November 9th, and I was trying to think of something romantic we could do to celebrate. I mentioned it to Travis, and was throwing ideas out...like going to a nice dinner in Portland or something. HE came up with the best idea though. He suggested that we take a trip down memory lane.....go for a walk around the school where he asked me out, then go to Dairy Queen, where we shared a meal on our first date, then go to a show at the Majestic Theatre, where he gave me my first kiss, and finish off the night by taking a drive through the hills of Corvallis, where we always used to go to look at the city, and make out. :)
I thought it was SUCH a sweet idea. It means a lot to me that he thought of that for celebrating!
So, that is our plan for November 9th. It will be a lot of fun taking a stroll down memory lane!

I am so in love with my husband. Getting married was by far the best thing I have ever done. It's not always easy, but I know I got a good one! I have so much fun with Travis and I feel so lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. There is nothing better than KNOWING that you are loved...not having to worry that they don't love you, or don't care about you. Travis and I work hard on our relationship, but the hard work pays off!
Sorry for that sappy moment. I just don't think I give him enough credit and props for all he does! ;) So props to you Hubby! I love you.

1 comment:

The Clarks said...

Thanks babe. That was a sweet comment. I love you too and always will. Mad props to you too home slice for being there for me and working hard throughout the years to make us the success we are today. PEACE OUT!