Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A weekend gettaway

I have so much I want to say and I don’t know where to start! So I’ll start on the weekend. Friday we moved our offices across the parking lot to our new office building. It was quite the day! I got all moved over though, and the new office is much nicer! Scott told me I could leave once my office was moved, since Travis and I were heading to Bend, and a little nervous going over the snowy pass at night! So at 3, I headed home, and Trav and I left for Bend! I’m glad we left early, because the pass was cold and snowy, which could have been bad at night. We got to Ladd’s at 6, and settled in with some very yummy chicken pot pies! After we ate, we mixed up some drinks and took them out to the spa. We relaxed in the spa for 2 hours. It was so nice!
We got out of the spa, and headed upstairs to watch a movie. After the movie, Trav and I checked out the steamer. I had never heard of a steamer before, but it was very nice. It just felt like it cleaned out your pores and left you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated! I loved it! We called it a night at about 2. We went upstairs to the guest bedroom. It was so comfortable!
Saturday we slept in and when we finally did get up, we went straight to the spa! We soaked for another couple hours. We got out at 5, and decided to get ready for the day (that was mostly over at this point!) We just relaxed and ate for the rest of the evening!
Sunday we woke up and got right in the spa again! And then the steamer. We got all packed up and headed home. It’s never fun saying goodbye to your friends and knowing you won’t see them again for a long time! We had a great trip though. It was very relaxing….almost like a weekend at a day spa!
Monday came too quickly, like it always does! And man was it hectic! We were still moving some of the offices over, and the phones and internet! It took until about 2 before everything was back up and running. It was just crazy! The time sure did fly by though! The new office is SO much nicer! Everything is nice and new, so it smells really fresh and clean.
This week is going to be very busy as well. Tonight we are going to Air and K’s for chicken enchiladas! Yum. Tomorrow my parents are coming over for dinner, Thursday I am going to a party for Monika, and Friday we are going to an old co-worker’s (Keith) house with Lindsey and Brian and Jeff for dinner and drinks! Saturday my friend Amy is getting MARRIED! After her wedding we are taking Monika out for her birthday! Sunday I am hoping we will just recover! Maybe have a Chinese takeout movie Sunday!
Well, that’s all for now! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: