Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall

Good Morning. It's hard for me to believe that it is a new week once again! And fall is in full swing. The leaves are turning into beautiful bright colors, the wind is crisp and cold, and the rain is starting to fall!

This weekend was a doozy!

First of all, last week was SO busy! By Thursday night when I got home from a friends party at 9, I was pooped! I sat down to watch Grey's Anatomy, my favorite show in the world and I actually fell asleep during it!!! I was disappointed to miss it, but I watched it later online, and I needed the sleep!

Friday-

After work we bought our alcohol and went straight to Lindsey and Brians. Jeff arrived shortly after we did, and we headed to Keiths. We arrived at about 6:45, and the drinking began. We got a tour of Keiths house. It was SO nice! He and Danell had it built a couple years ago and it is truly beautiful. Out in the country, on 6 acres! Their son, Hunter, is so well behaved! Anyway, I started in on my cranberry and vodka's, and Lindsey, Trav and Brian on their beers. Keith and Jeff had Whiskey sours, and Danell was sipping on some wine. We sat around chatting while smelling the WONDERFUL Elk meat cooking. We had a wonderful evening, and headed home at about 1!

Saturday-

I woke up with quite the hangover! My friend Amy's wedding was at 11:30 in Shedd, so we got up at 9:30 to have plenty of time to get ready and drive out there. We arrived just in time. Amy was a BEAUTIFUL bride! The wedding was gorgeous! I am so happy for she and Jay! My mom called and needed me to bring her an item she left at my house for an emergency gift basket that the customer needed that afternoon! So Trav and I had to leave the reception in a hurry to get that taken care of. I took a nap from 2 - 4, which really helped me feel better. At 4 we got up and cleaned the house. We were having Monika over that evening for her birthday dinner!! We ended up really getting into the cleaning! We completely organized our office and guest room that we still had a few items in from the move! It felt great to really get those rooms cleaned up!

Monika arrived at 6, and we went to the store to get our beer! Trav made dinner for us! It was very yummy!

After dinner we played games and drank our beer. At 11 we headed to the bowling alley to do some cosmic bowling! It was completely full though, so we got turned away at the door! We headed to Riley's new bar instead. We hung out there for a couple hours before heading back to the house! We had MORE drinks at the house and just had a fun time hanging out! We finally went to bed at 4 (I have no idea how I stayed up that late OR how I drank with the way I was feeling! Or how Mon stayed up that late....she had to be at work at 9 in the morning!).

Sunday-

We slept in!!! It felt GREAT to just sleep. We finally convinced ourselves to get out of bed at noon. I could have slept longer, but I wanted to be able to sleep that night! We got all our laundry together and got it all done, as well as our regular Sunday chores....grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. Just getting the house ready for another week!

Now it's back to another work week! We have another busy week to! Tuesday Air and K are coming over for dinner, Wednesday we are getting together with Lindsey and Brian, and Thursday I am going over to my ex co-worker Robbie's house for a wine date with she and Becky! Then it's the weekend again! I'm sure we'll fill it with fun activities...we always do!

NEXT weekend we are going to the Stanford Beavers game! I am really excited! Ladd is coming down to go with us, and Monika and JD are going as well! There are only 2 more home games this year and this is one of them! It's gonna be good stuff!

Ok, it's time to get back to work! Have a great week!

No comments: