Friday, October 26, 2007

FRIDAY

Yep, you guessed it! It's 4pm on Friday afternoon and I am SO excited. This is the moment I wait for all week! The work part of the week is coming to an end, and now the fun begins!
And this weekend is the Beavers Game!
We went to my parents for dinner last night. It was SO good. Salmon, pasta, salad, and wine! We had a great time. After dinner my mom asked us if we wanted an early Chirstmas present. I didn't really, because I hate ruining Christmas suprises, but I knew my mom wouldn't ask unless there was a good reason for it....so I said yes.
She brought out 2 Oregon State zip up sweatshirts! They are AWESOME They are like track jackets that go with a sweatsuit, except they are bright orange and say Oregon State on them! They are so warm a fuzzy inside! Trav and I were very excited because we don't relaly have any Beavers gear, and we knew we'd need something to keep us warm at the game tomorrow!
Have a fabulous weekend!! And GO BEAVS!

No comments: