Thursday, October 4, 2007

TGIT

It's Thursday afternoon! It's smooth sailing from here on! I am getting pretty excited for the weekend. Trav and I are heading to Ladd's house in Bend for the weekend. His parents went on vacation, so the house is ours! I am really looking forward to soaking in their hot tub! It's always nice to just get away from the house for the weekend!
My company is moving their office. Not very far, just across the parking lot actually. The new office is such nicer. It's bigger and it's set up much better than this office! I am a little nervous to move, because with the move I'm sure there will be change, and change always scares me. People won't be sitting in the same places...we'll be much more spread out for the most part. I think it will be a good change though. My desk is right next to the huge windows in the front. I love windows! And they look out into a big field with trees and nice landscaping.
I am now a permanent Corvallis Moving employee! October 1st was my first day not working through Selectemp. It feels good knowing I'm permanent! So, I am a little anxious about the move, but I'm sure it will all work out! I am checking in at the new building starting on Monday!
Well, thats all for now! Have a great weekend!

No comments: